- Describe your wedding aesthetic. We were going for something elegant but relaxed where people felt comfortable to let loose and have a great time. The Commerce Club was the perfect place for it!
- Let’s talk flowers! Describe your bouquet, and boutonnieres. I absolutely loved my bouquet! I asked Gregg to add some burgundy to match my bridesmaids dresses and completely trusted him with the rest.
- Tell me about your wedding dress. My two favorite things are the buttons down the back and obviously the pockets.
- How did you feel the morning of your wedding? Any wedding day jitters? I was actually really calm throughout the whole day. I thought I was going to be really emotional but I was just so happy I didn’t think about anything else.
- You had a rad reception! Was that cake/dessert amazing? Why’d you choose your cake designer?The cake was so good but we literally only got one bite! I cannot wait for our first anniversary to break that bad boy open. We picked Kathy and Co with Allessa because it was just the best cake we tried. Also Allessa was amazing and listened to everything we wanted.
- What was your favorite part of the reception? This is such a hard question. I think overall my favorite part was getting to see some many people that only had us in common help create one of the most fun parties we could have asked for.
- Any wisdom for couples planning their wedding right now? Find vendors that you trust with your life and you’ll have absolutely nothing to worry about.
- Venue: The Commerce Club
- Wedding Planner: Sempre Events
- Floral Designer: Gregg Foster
- Entertainment: Emerald Empire Band
- Cake: Kathy and Co feat. Allessa
- Hair and Makeup: Collective Beauty
- Wedding Gown: The Poinsett Bride
- Suits: Jos A Bank
Want to see more like this Commerce Club Wedding?
Check out this jewel tone themed wedding at Avenue!